Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy

In a world of chaos..just a few years after the original storyline, an alternative one occured. Aizen had successfully destroyed the captains of the Gotei 13 along with most of Soul Society. Villains and hollows run free there now..but at the cost of Aize

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yukimura vs Kaji

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:28 am

Yukimura stood in the utterly destroyed ruins of Rukongai. The destroyed huts, corpses of children, everything. He turned his head at one gory site when he saw a lacerated body of a certain female he just saw the other day. He lowered his head, almost as if he was praying for the dead in a way.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-roo.rpg-board.net
Kaji

Kaji

Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Writing,acting, poetry
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am

You know, most would call praying for the innocent something close to insolence....

Kaji stood opposite the vaizard, leaning absent minded against some fragments of stone and devastation, following his challenger's prior gaze to the woman. His voice was monotone, without need or reason, and his cold blue eyes reflected just as much.

He scoughed slightly and turned back to Yukimura.
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:42 am

"Hmn..i'm wasn't really praying. Just..trying to remember something."

Yukimura turned on his heel. His right arm arched, reaching back to grab his spear. To most, people knew it was his zanpaktou but not before that they realized most zanpaktou were katanas. He placed his spear behind his neck horizontally while clamping his arms around it as it provided support for his head to lie back on.

"So..gonna tell me what you're doing here, or should I just strike you down. I know
you're not here to pray for the innocent!"

The male exclaimed in harsh, cold words.
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:49 am

Kaji gave no expression as whether he heard the insult or not and continued to keep his blue eyes fixed on his opponent.

There is no innocent really... innocent simply....dies....

He flicked his fingers absent minded, still remaining seated soundly on the rubble. A black metallic ring rested half way up his ring finger on his right hand. Kaji gave it a half absent look before looking out onto the horizon.

I presume that i won't be leaving here acceptable my your standards?
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:57 am

"The hell you won't..let's cut the small talk."
The male shifted his spear to the front of him, twirling it at different angles with both of his hands before hitting the ground with the butt of the spear, leaving it there. His hand was wrapped around the middle of his zanpaktou.

"I hope you can provide me a simple challenge.."
He said with a rather..emotionless, casual voice. His right foot lifted two inches off the ground before harshly stomping it as his form soon vanished in a burst of speed. He reappeared infront of the bount at a few feet away with the use of a simple shunpo,thrusting his spear from afar to his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:07 am

Kaji noticed the movement. Never one for being strong, he himself had taken to being fast. Noticing the incoming spear, his gaze didn't shift at all, but simply appeared emotionless. Moving his hand in a swift jut to the handle, he pushed it barely passing over his shoulder.

Taking a flying leap, he moved back a few feet gazing at the vaizard calmly.

So be it then...

Pricking his finger on his ring, a thin trail of blood ran down his finger. turning black it drifted into a shadowy mist as it wrapped around Kaji's chest, arms and legs. A black metallic armor covered his chest, back, both arms and his left leg. Large shields appeared on each shoulder/upper arm, as well as a medium sized on on his left leg, and a smaller one on his right hip. His hands shifted into large, jagged looking claws.
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:14 am

"So you ARE a bount. Nice..now it's time to show you my true power.Liberate fire of liberty, Enkou!" Not much change here..His spears grows longer and turns into a luner spear. The blade almost crescent shapped. He points the blade towards his foe and grins.

"Bam.."

His blade of the spear extends at a fast pace almost like a bullet. A spiralling flame also surrounds the extending spear that went to impale the armor and possibly the bount's form if connected. (Not to be confused with Shooting Sun)
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:47 am

kaji looked calmly at the blast, tilting his body, the large, circular shield on his shoulder, some meter in diameter, shined slightly as the blast came his way. Hitting the shield Kaji held his ground as the shield took the blast. His legs held firm, though he was bushed back several feet.

The blast mustered, his shield glowed a lime green color. Dropping his arm gently he looked at the vaizard.

Not bad...

He placed his hands on the ground and closed his eyes.

Kurogane chishio (Iron Blood)...

With that, the surround area gained a heavy strain as all living creatures, Kaji excluded, gained an addition 30% weight in all their limbs.

That done, he steadied himself for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:55 am

"Eh?"

He felt his arms get a tad heavier. but it didn't stop him from raising his spear. He retracted the blade to its original length and leaped into the air with slightly more effort than usual. This didn't hinder his progress towards the sky too much as he pointed his spear at the bount from several yards into the sky.

"Shooting Sun!"

His blade extends, shooting out like a bullet. The blade extended so fast that it had already covered five yards, appearing almost 4ft away from the bounts chest with more fire swirling around it. The sparks flying from the blade itself. He jumped into the air to somewhat camoflague himself in sunlight incase the bount was foolish enonugh to look into the sunlight to blind himself. The fire itself seemed "Sensitive" as its flames crackled..[b]
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:04 am

kaji squinted but maintained his sight on the target. Though is eyes burnt slightly, but he saw his opponents movement. Turning his body with a jolt at the speed of the attack, he shifted his body, letting the blade lick at his shoulder shield as it ran down the shield on his back and hit the ground.

Both shields gave a faint green glow.

Shifting back, he moved back a dozen or so feet, ready for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:07 am

-Though the blade licked the shield and hits the ground, a long crater where the blade slid down along the shield was seen before an explosion occured behind Kaji as he moved back the minute the blade hits the earth.-

OOC:For Shooting sun, the blade makes an explosion on contact.
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:17 am

((ah i didn't get to read all jutsus yet, kk))

Kaji grunted as he was thrown from the blast. Though his shields were intact, he himself was a bit bruised from the impact.

Using the explosion to gain speed, he did a roll and quickly stood up, moving with surprising speed towards Yuki, ready for the incoming attacks.
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:19 am

Yukimura fell from the sky, using his extended blade and made a wide arc slash that was moving downwards as he was descending, almost making it harder to avoid the hit by moving up, side to side, or back.
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:30 am

Kaji noticed that he couldn't dodge it so he moved his shield up, taking the impact on his shoulder as he snapped his arm and moved it aside. Knowing the decent full well meant that Yukimura could not dodge (as its physically impossible to move in the air) he struck.

Yaiba Shippuu (Blade Hurricane)...

His creature like metal claws, some 25cm long each, shot forward with great speed, striking at Yukimura a rough two and a half dozen times.

((I run on numbers, so if you do take hits, mention the number of them, please and thank you))
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:56 pm

((btw i changed iron blood and my other skill, now that in no longer tired i realized they suck))
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:34 pm

Yukimura retracts the length of the blade to its original size, twirling his zanpaktou in between both hands infront of him to deflect most of the projectiles while at least four of them hit. He only managed to scratch some of the blades so that they would curve into some of his armored limbs and shoulders as two of them scratched his legs. He lands on the ground and trailed the blade along it. He shunpos around the bount while dragging the blade, creating a ring of fire that soon rose into a spiralling inferno that engulfed the two, trapping them. He stanced with his weapon defensively, holding the butt of his spear above his head as the blade was slanted and pointing downwards.
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:54 pm

Seeing full well that he was engulfed in flames, he gave the surrounding area a calm glance and nodded, at the understanding it was unlikely that he would simply jump though the flames.

Drawing at his speed, he shot towards Yukimura. The space much closer then before dueto the circle, he reached his opponent quickly.

Youkai Subeta (ghost swords)...

As he ran a dozen or so phantom like blades spun around him, striking at Yukimura 7 times as they spun around Kaji.

Yaiba Shippuu (Blade Hurricane)...

That said he launched another two dozen hits from his right arm. Meanwhile, his left side was poised for defense.
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:01 pm

Yukimura spun his spear around infront of him, horizontally while drawing in some of the flames in the spiralling fire around them. By far, he began deflecting the blades that flew at him from his opponent, but while he was spinning his spear, he also created a spiralling vortex of fire that came from his spinning spear and swallowed the rest of the homing blades and drew closer to Kaji, aiming to burn his entire form severely while not giving him much room to dodge due to the enclosed spiralling fire around them.
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:08 pm

His pivot foot ready from before, Kaji saw the enclosing flames, and doing a spin, brought his fully shielded side towards the flame, as the fire passed around him. Finishing the spin as the fire lost intensity, he drew out of it, a little charred but none the worse.

A few feet away, from Yukimaru, he aimed another two dozen shot at his opponent with his Yaiba Shippuu, meanwhile, the dozen blades surrounding him shot off, 3 going for Yukimur's right side, 3 for his left, and 6 upwards towards the sky.

His then moved back a foot, poised for a rebuttal.
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:20 pm

Yukimura stabbed his spear into the ground and brought both of his hands together using a loud clap. A wall of flames came at Yukimura's flanks from the surround fire to swallow the blades and obliterated them As for the 6 in the sky, he unplanted his blade and pointed it upwards.

"Shooting Sun!"

He his blade shot into the air, aiming at one of the blades towards the middle. One was enough as long as he hits it. Upon impact, it made another explosion that wiped out the grouping blades. He waved at the bount before jumping through and out of the spiralling inferno and twirls his spear. The flames then began to enclose on Kaji on all side of the fire like tornado.

Last edited by Yukimura Sanada II on Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:32 pm

(You missed my claw hitting you with Yaiba Shippuu, its not a range attack, its em striking really fast with my claw))
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:36 pm

OOC: >_> but ty, I jumped out of the inferno anyway, so I basically moved out of range when I got out
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:40 pm

(but i was a foot away and i hit 12 hits a second....that and you were blocking the other attacks first ^^Wink
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:42 pm

(Nice, I was looking for someone to use logic instead of just attacks upfront..you're officially a superior bount. So we'll stop here.)
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:46 pm

ok :3 gout out for a bit, bb in liek an hour, thank you so much ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yukimura vs Kaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukimura vs Kaji   Yukimura vs Kaji Empty

Back to top Go down

Yukimura vs Kaji
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next