Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy

In a world of chaos..just a few years after the original storyline, an alternative one occured. Aizen had successfully destroyed the captains of the Gotei 13 along with most of Soul Society. Villains and hollows run free there now..but at the cost of Aize

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaji's Doll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji

Kaji

Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Writing,acting, poetry
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Kaji's Doll Empty
PostSubject: Kaji's Doll   Kaji's Doll EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:28 pm

Name: Itami

Manifest:

Regular form:

Kaji's Doll __Puppet_Girl___by_Kairinu_is_Inuyasha
(© Kairinu-is-Inuyasha, @ Deviant art)

Union Form:

A large black-metallic arm guard for both arms, and left leg. Metallic shoulder pads. Large shield on both upper arms (both right and left), and one of left leg, and a large one on his back. Chest is covered by metal chest piece. Shields absorb power from attacks. Hands cover each finger with large, individual claws, metallic, around 22cm in length each. As power gains, claws become more dangerous.

Element:

Magnetics

Medium:
Ring on right hand, ring finger, metallic black. Has a pin on end. Pricking finger slightly as to draw blood produces the doll.

Skills:

Doll Skills

Keishu Kyouran (Guard Fury)

Gathering the power of his shields into an intensified form, and combining his spiritual pressure, Kaji may increase his phyiscal abilities temporarily into a highly defensive state. While in this state, the damage he takes is reduced by 50%, and all blocks he achieves reward double shield points.

1-2 shield power- 1 Post
3-4 shield power- 2 Posts
5-6 shield power- 3 Posts
7-8 shield power- 4 Posts
9-10 shield power- 5 Posts
11-12 shield power- 6 Posts

Itame henkan (Pain Return)

Drawing the shadows into an unnatural cover around him,any damage Kaji receives is also returned to the original causer, the duration is based on the power of his shields. Every Yaiba Shippu hit, or block done by shield, increases shield power by one. When Kaji is hit, a similar area on the opponent also appears with similar wounds. Death blows do not apply damage return.

Damage return duration:

1-4 shield power: 1 post
4-8 shield power: 2 posts
9-12 shield power: 3 posts
13-16 shield power: 4 posts
17-20 shield power: 5 posts
20-24 shield power: 6 posts

Regular Skills:

Yaiba Shippuu (Blade Hurricane)

Spinning around in a twisted rapid motion, Kaji may strike the area around him several dozen times in directions. If so choosing he may also direct all attacks at a single target pummeling them. The hit rate is a rough 12 hits/second, up to a total of 48 hits. Any hits that are able to make contact with a target increase shield power. Shield power cannot surpass 24.

Youkai Subeta (ghost swords)

Drawing the shadows into living forms, kaji summons a dozen mist-based, phantom like swords, which spin horizontally around him at a moderate speed. Anyone who draws close to him takes the light damage as the swords hit them as they spin, able to cut moderate wounds. If choosing, Kaji may shoot one or more of them at a distance, at the cost of losing them around him. Any hits made by the blades increase shield power by 1.

Last edited by Kaji on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Kaji's Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Doll   Kaji's Doll EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:43 am

you can't just claim to be superior bount, you have to apply for it and or supply a sufficient RP sample as a display of your abilities. and also, explain how the damage is returned for your last technique.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-roo.rpg-board.net
Kaji

Kaji

Kaji's Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Doll   Kaji's Doll EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:49 am

Edited last skill for understanding. And thank you for information, i saw no post with details, so i made the first claim assumption. My mistake.
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Kaji's Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Doll   Kaji's Doll EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:57 am

Well I forgot to put the RP sample thing, so it was also my fault. I'll make you a superior bount anyway since you are the second bount to join the site.
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Kaji's Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Doll   Kaji's Doll EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:19 am

ok thank you. No need to worry however, i've won an award as a top 5 best RP player on a larger site. I believe i have the requirements for it. However if you find i don't, demote me :3
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Kaji's Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Doll   Kaji's Doll EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:20 am

Hmm..ok then. Just make it a paragraph on using your powers to kill a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaji's Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Doll   Kaji's Doll Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaji's Doll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy :: Registration :: Bount Doll creation-
Jump to: