Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy

In a world of chaos..just a few years after the original storyline, an alternative one occured. Aizen had successfully destroyed the captains of the Gotei 13 along with most of Soul Society. Villains and hollows run free there now..but at the cost of Aize

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undergound Grotto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Undergound Grotto Empty
PostSubject: Undergound Grotto   Undergound Grotto EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Bellow the ruins is a grotto untouched by the horrors above. There is a natural spring that flows here and it very cool. The cave is one of my many bases but where I often find myself staying. There is a rough rock slab for a table and operating table if needed. There are also various pieces of medical equipment scattered around. Basically whatever I had managed to scavenge over the years. There is also one lone cot near what looks like a small fire pit.

Tatsuya walks in covered in dirt and sighing. He had little succes today in finding the herbs and other plants he needed. He sits down and begins to stir is small fire back to life as he take his sword laying in his lap*

Chizu am I really a fool to keep trying so?

*in an icey mist a woman gradually appears beside me blowing cold smoke in my face*

I said that years ago to you but your such a mama's boy who am I to judge you. When I run out of smokes then we will have a problem.

*Tatsuya laughs lightly at this*

Thanks Chizu...you always know how to cheer me up.
Back to top Go down

Undergound Grotto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy :: Soul Society :: Rukongai Ruins-
Jump to: