Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy

In a world of chaos..just a few years after the original storyline, an alternative one occured. Aizen had successfully destroyed the captains of the Gotei 13 along with most of Soul Society. Villains and hollows run free there now..but at the cost of Aize

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amatsu Kauro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amatsu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Amatsu Kauro Empty
PostSubject: Amatsu Kauro   Amatsu Kauro EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:39 pm

Name: Amatsu Kauro

Race: Shinigami

Looks: Amatsu Kauro 1160356814_cturesEien

Bio and background history: Amatsu lived a good and happy life in the real world; he had friends, family and other people there for him whenever he needed them. He was polite and could be quite childish around these people, so everyone was shocked to learn about his death; Amatsu had been walking home from school one day and been run over by a car while he was crossing the street.

He was brought to soul society and lived in Rukongai for a few years, becoming quite apathetic, before he was accepted into the academy. Being a quick learner, Amatsu quickly finished and entered the 5th devision. After a while he gained his bankai and became the vice captain of the division. Satisfied with the position he had Amatsu didn't do much more than to follow orders.

Amatsu easily got tired of this though and left the society, but not before he attacked his captain and hurt him pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Amatsu Kauro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu Kauro   Amatsu Kauro EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:36 am

The history looks a bit half baked..what happened after the attack? Did you become a rogue?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-roo.rpg-board.net
Amatsu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Amatsu Kauro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu Kauro   Amatsu Kauro EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 9:45 am

ah yes... I did, I just didn't have the time to write it; it was quite late at night for me when I first began and I was forced off the computer before I managed to finish it. I'll finish it off as soon as possible, just have to think of a good way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amatsu Kauro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu Kauro   Amatsu Kauro Empty

Back to top Go down

Amatsu Kauro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy :: Registration :: Character registration-
Jump to: