Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy

In a world of chaos..just a few years after the original storyline, an alternative one occured. Aizen had successfully destroyed the captains of the Gotei 13 along with most of Soul Society. Villains and hollows run free there now..but at the cost of Aize

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chizu (ice)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya

Tatsuya

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Chizu (ice) Empty
PostSubject: Chizu (ice)   Chizu (ice) EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 7:05 am

Name: Chizu
Release Phrase: Susurinaki Chizu (weep Chizu)
Manifestation: Is a Yuki onna or snow lady with a penchant for smoking and an icy attitude

Snow Lady by ~Tomoyo-Daisuki on deviantART
Level: Shikai
Element(Family): Ice

Type:Most effective as defense weapon but can be used long range and good at close range for blocking

Sealed: Looks very old and worn but with a definite feminine air to its look.

Katana by ~fantasmica on deviantART

Shikai: Chizu (ice) Coolguy-1

The blade as shown becomes much longer and curved allowing it to be great for defense but hard to use in close combat

Shikai Abilities: With a swing of the blade it can summon a snow storm which will not only make visibility harder I can control it with my sword adding to the severity of the storm with each swing of my sword and the more I swing the more ice and less snow it is causing the snow flakes to become like razor blades. At close range though the sword serves as a great defense
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Chizu (ice) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chizu (ice)   Chizu (ice) EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 4:15 pm

approooooved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-roo.rpg-board.net

Chizu (ice)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy :: Registration :: Zanpaktou (Shinigami,Vaizard, and Arrancar)-
Jump to: