Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy

In a world of chaos..just a few years after the original storyline, an alternative one occured. Aizen had successfully destroyed the captains of the Gotei 13 along with most of Soul Society. Villains and hollows run free there now..but at the cost of Aize

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karakura Town local pub

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickcca Vamp
Ragnarok G (god)

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Karakura Town local pub Empty
PostSubject: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:06 pm

One a great pub now due to the lack of soul reapers naerly no one come due the the number of Hollows been hunting down poeple and soul like vert few would bave the joriney to his pub.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Nickcca was in his Gigi sitting at the bar stool drinking away his sorrows he lost all his love ones there Momo, Soi fong everyone he cared for gone everything he used to fight for gone they his olny fiamley and now taken away by Aizen who is dead now. The ex 9th was drinking away you wloud not reqionze him sicne he a bit of a breed and all now.
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:10 pm

rezo walked though the door hehe i thoght i sensed a shinigami you look like you've had better day's so what bring's a ran down shinigami like you here rezo said as he sat down next to him
Back to top Go down
Nickcca Vamp
Ragnarok G (god)

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:12 pm

Nickcca was drunk and slamed down his drink and glared at him "All of them are goen that need to know i no resaon to paly sou lreaper anyone and let me drink." he slured his word and keep drinking his sorrow and run of drink and slam h is gladd down agian and called to the lady " Yo lady get more ahcol it etmey."
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:17 pm

hahahaha Rezo laughed whatevery you say shinigami he said get me whatever he's haveing that's right can't see me can you guess il just take what i want he walk's over to the lady and grab's the booz out of her hand and drank's it
Back to top Go down
Nickcca Vamp
Ragnarok G (god)

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:24 pm

" Stop calling me that i not that now know " . He down his second drink as he said that ad grab the thired " what here tanting me like the others do have do eonfgth already." He in a badd drnk mood as normal he never happy since that day ahcol is olnt mean do eacpse form that reality really.
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:30 pm

you can get youself drank all you want all your doing is trying to esapce from the real world your pethcic weak you make me sick Rezo said angry as he chuged down the drank maybe il try something out hehe let's see if he relly ist a shinigami anymore
Back to top Go down
Nickcca Vamp
Ragnarok G (god)

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:33 pm

Nickcca look at his eye and see into his even he not a catpian anyoen even when pissed he alway knwo that hollow of all wlaks are aliek in thinking he grab his neck hard and slam it on the bar top and said and drink his foth piant. " Shut up boy you pissing i sae that hungey look in you eye i maybe not soul raper anyone i still kick ya even when piss boy soo shut up and keep your mofht to yourslef you sucm of a hollow."
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:40 pm

boy huh hahahah rezo laughed try espada number five and take your damn hand's off me Rezo hit at his face with a quick jab his skin is very hard then he move's quickly to the orther side of the room you trying to pick a fight if you are im game
Back to top Go down
Nickcca Vamp
Ragnarok G (god)

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Nickcca stood and stumble " Pick a drunk man is a bad thing soon you see I was the ex 9th captian sooo kick little hsits like you asroud nand piss to me....let see if stil lgot it." He took his jacket and put his fist up stumbleing a litte.
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:46 pm

oh im so scard let's see what you got i don't thank il have to use my sword
Back to top Go down
Nickcca Vamp
Ragnarok G (god)

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:54 pm

Nickcca eat a sou land body droped and all the sudden ht flash steped toward in amzing speed in blink of eye even toguth the pucnh were spolly to him being drunk ig anyone fast punchies hit he send him flying into wall. " ok then i show soemign you sloud runing from boy i know more than you ever know."
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:56 pm

two slow rezo jump's though the roof with a serire's of flash step's you thank you can hit me like that boy your gonna have to do better then that well then let's have drunkie i don't have all day
Back to top Go down
Nickcca Vamp
Ragnarok G (god)

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:05 pm

Nickcca srimk and crack his kunckles and said " Well this going to fun i nvever a flash fight in a longgggggggggggg time and make cry boy and cry you ltite bossy wossy i had you fucker tanting get of my pub." He lfash stepd side to side make al ittle fast but not to fast since he drunk fast eonght to clacth him off thorw this time flahs punchies a move he used to devclep with Soi Fong.
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:09 pm

hahaha this may be fun after all Rezo said as he douge's some of the puche's and chought some of them eat this ass wipe rezo shot five bala at him there is no way you'll lay a scratch on me with those gay ass puche's
Back to top Go down
Reikuro

Reikuro

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Reikuro was sitting in the corner, quietly sipping beer, staring blankly in the space. He immediately noticed how the Espada and the shinigami has entered the pub. He knew that espada and the shiningami traitors were responsible for the destroying of the Gote 13. Though he didn't care much. It wasn't is business anyway

Eventually, Kuro saw as the drunken shiningami and the espada started fighting. He didn't really do anything. As he saw the scared humans, leaving the pub in panic, he showed no emotion, remaining in his seat, drinking beer

Boy, how long these shiningamissank... - thought reikuro, while looking at the shiningami trying to hit the arrancar - and this was the part, of once might - Gotei 13..... I miss those days.. - kuro smiled sadly, remembering his days as the 3rd division captain

Reikuro signed and stood up. He approached the shiningami and the espada, lifting his hands

Hey, hey, why win't we stop and live in peace - he said smiling - violence is not the answer! So how about I buy you two a beer and you will stop fighting

Kuro didn't really wanted to get involved in the fight, but he didnt want them to destroy the building cuz this pub was his favorite
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:58 pm

the pub's nice retard but the drunk started it he thew the first punch so im gonna kick his ass drunk asshole it's my day off but this shithead pick's a and you thank im gonna be gay and stop in peace no he's dead so stay the hell out of this my target's not the damn pub it's this drunk exdeath said as he fliped him off
Back to top Go down
Reikuro

Reikuro

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:11 am

Why are all the people so disrespectful these days... - Kuro thought - Back then it was so good. Everyone leaved in peace, killed in peace and died and peace and now? What kind of shithole, have this world turned into? God... People killing without a reason.. Oh well...

Kuro signed at looked at the Espada

Can you at least take the fight outside? I could even join you guys, so you would die from boredom, because I'm totally bored right now.. - Reikuro stared blankly into space

So whaddaya think? We'll save the pub at a cost of me joining the battle. Pretty sweet deal, eh?
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:18 am

the world's turned into a shithole and it's boreing as hell i can see it you just like me art ya fine that's good move out side the drunk will follow

this is great i did not thank there where more like me still around Rezo thought let's go thenRezo moved out side
Back to top Go down
Reikuro

Reikuro

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:39 am

Reikuro smiled and cheerfully followed the Espada outside the pub

So, shall we begin and sink in the wonders of battle? - he asked taking out his zanpaktou
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:46 am

of couse whenever your ready Rezo then flew into the air and shoot six bala at him what is your name shinigami i am espada 5 Rezo Greyheart
Back to top Go down
Reikuro

Reikuro

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:57 am

Reikuro quickly shunpoed to the side trying to avoid the balas though one swoshed right beside his hand, burning his sleeve. The vizard jumped off the wall, shunpoing behind the Espada, completily drawing out his sword

Oh I feel highly offended, Rezo Greyheart - Kuro grinned - I'm not a shiningami, I'm An Elite Vaizard - Reikuro Adauchi
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:01 am

ah i see now i understand what you are Rezo used his SonĂ­do to get behide the vaizard then he punch's a serie's of jab and starht punch's at the vaizard with blideing speed
Back to top Go down
Reikuro

Reikuro

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:31 am

Reikuro simply shunpoed forward, as Rezo tried to punch him, so the Espada's fists just swished through the air. Reikuro quickly turned around, grinning, pointing his palm at Rezo

Hado 54!! Haien!!!

A blast of purple fire emerged from his palm, aiming towards the Espada
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:37 am

very good rezo smirked but not good enogh rezo open's one of his plam eat this a large round beam of red spirt energy swirled arond rezo's plam cero the cero smashed at the purple fire
Back to top Go down
Reikuro

Reikuro

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 am

Not even caring if his kido hits the target, Kuro shunpoed above Rezo, bringing down his Zanpaktou, aiming at the Espadas head

Let's see what you've got!! - he yelled, grinning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakura Town local pub
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next