Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy

In a world of chaos..just a few years after the original storyline, an alternative one occured. Aizen had successfully destroyed the captains of the Gotei 13 along with most of Soul Society. Villains and hollows run free there now..but at the cost of Aize

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickcca Vamp
Ragnarok G (god)

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma) Empty
PostSubject: Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma)   Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Zanpakut� Spirit:
Dakrmoi Tiger

she had two froum due to her moods.
She is a gothic demon girl with black wings that like to be playful and fun thought she does get defensive of Nickcca since he is a child and tends to act like a Sister to him since all his family were eaten by hollows. She lives in his Sword and whispered to him from it since he seems sleep with it by his side at night. When Nickcca get to learn that that won�t for a long time yet he will face his deepest darkest Nightmares.
her other mood is Tiger is a well tiger writhe and black fur with golden eyes and tend to be sirous half the time and is very brave. Tiger wants to protect Nickcca with far out attacks. But sadly she want to prove to see if Nickcca is worthy to wild the secound sword.

Sealed Zanpakut�:
The Dakrmoi mood sword is black leather handle with a white hilt the blade is 3 foot since it is made for deafening. The Gruad is white with craving of demon wing on it with black thing black chains around the wings. The blade itself is black with craving saying. �For I am the Demon of Nightmares but I use myself in defence my name is.� It end there because the name was searched out.

The Tiger mood writhe lather handler the blade and a black guard and hilt. The blade is about 5 foot long. On the Guard it was a claw with chains around it for the carving. The blade it alos has a craveign saying � For the Tiger of Dreams bit I use myself in speedy attacks My Name is.� It end the same as Dakrmoi sword the name searched out.

Shikai Description:
They black chains that the length of 20 feet flying around Nickcca but when the chains warped around his arms he can double the damage he normally does with every hit but he does slow make unable to use flash step that that happens a weak point to his power.

Release: Dakrmoi tiger Strangle and Hand

Bankai: Nickcca body Become demon with big black wign whicth not for flything for shilding himslef agiest storng attecks but if anyone hits it with they hand or sorwd they body become totaly still untill loss of concat Nickcca wings but becuase of the wight he can not use flash step and slows down. As his hands trun into withe Claws which use for lighting punch atteck fast as speed of light he pull 50 puchies a mintne make a blance for loss of speed in the legs.

Last edited by Nickcca Vamp on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma)   Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:39 pm

You can only have one zanpaktou spirit and one zanpaktou in general.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-roo.rpg-board.net
Nickcca Vamp
Ragnarok G (god)

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma)   Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:16 pm

but they count as one ...... it doo to say .....he rerquies two blase use shnki and bankai .....and in a fight he has both blades they make for senagth of one i swaer there captian that use two sorwds but anyway the resoan i saying they count as one.

dakmori is a defencivse olny balde anjd other tiger is offince blade olny both a also reqive to use his sinkai and bankai with makes them one...if get what i mean
Back to top Go down
Yukimura Sanada II
Admin

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma)   Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:35 pm

ok but still, you should only have one spirit. The twin zanpaktous are accepted, just decide which spirit you want.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-roo.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma)   Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dakemori Tiger ( Darkness and Light aka karma)
Page 1 of 1